Aiobe

Friday, June 20, 2008

Prematched

I got a call on Wednesday--Aiobe has been prematched for this month's hearing dog class!
Of course a prematch isn't official, but keep your fingers crossed--if all goes well she could be graduating on FRIDAY, June 27th. I'll post more when I know more.

In the meantime, here's a picture of Leif lounging at a park in Olympia earlier this spring.
I didn't know he was such an art-history hound, but surely the resemblance to Ingre's Grande Odalisque can't be coincidental (I can tell you that it had absolutely nothing to do with me).

4 Comments:

At Tuesday, June 24, 2008, Blogger Madison said...

HOW EXCITING! That is this friday! WOW!!!! I love when a pup graduates!

 
At Friday, June 27, 2008, Blogger Madison said...

Congrats I just say on the Miracles Group that Aiobe graduated as a Hearing dog! Congrats!!!

 
At Friday, June 27, 2008, Blogger Alma said...

Miracles group?
The graduation was wonderful. I'll post an update soon.

 
At Tuesday, July 08, 2008, Blogger Madison said...

The CCI Yahoo miracles group is a group that usually post about graduations, litters and such!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home