Aiobe

Wednesday, April 18, 2007

We have a date...



...And it's August 25th, 2007 in Santa Rosa. Aiobe and I received our letter a few weeks ago and promptly lost it. Does that mean I don't have to send her back? Hmm. I guess not. Aiobe's getting practice at a lot of things these days--walking beside a shopping cart is old hat, as is groaning in lectures, snoozing under desks, and accepting the fond attentions of the many admirers she meets whenever she goes out in public.


In addition to socializing Aiobe I've been working with my released dog, Leif, so that we can become a Delta Society pet partners team and do a program called 'Reading with Rover.' He misses all the outings he had as a CCI puppy and will really appreciate being able to get out more.

1 Comments:

At Monday, July 09, 2007, Blogger Kasey and Blitz said...

Hey! I'm linking you on my blog. Is that all right? If it's not, I can take it off.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home