Aiobe

Friday, June 30, 2006

Vacuumed



Like every other puppy I've had, Aiobe thinks the vacuum cleaner is something she should keep under very close observation. Like several other dogs I've know, she actually enjoys being vacuumed herself. Maybe it feels like a massage. What sets this puppy apart is that she gets so relaxed when she's being vacuumed that she actually falls asleep. I'd have taken a picture of it, but I couldn't figure out how to juggle the camera, snoring dog, and vacuum cleaner all at the same time. You'll just have to use your imagination.

2 Comments:

At Friday, June 30, 2006, Blogger Eve said...

hi, you have a gorgeous dog there! I admire the work you do to train a dog and then having to re-home it again. But great work!

I have started a blog about my lab Taz. You can find it on mylabtaz.blogspot.com I have put a link to your blog under mt Lab Blog Roll please come and visit if you like!
Eve

 
At Saturday, July 01, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best of luck to you and Aiobe!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home